DEPARTMENT STRUCTURE COFFEE IN VIETNAM
( 4:05 23/02/2011 )COFFEE STRUCTURE OF VIETNAM
In total 500,000 ha of coffee, the farmers and the State enterprises, including the central business and local businesses, hold only 10-15%, the remaining 85-90% of households farmers and farm owners. Scale farming is not very large, often inviting them only from 2 to 5 hectares of coffee. Large farms from 30-50 ha, but not this much.
Structure Coffee In Vietnam
Vinacafe is a corporation with the state with 100% capital of the State and is the largest member of the Association of coffee and cacao Vietnam. This is a big business, with up to 70 companies, enterprises and agricultural fields. Vinacafe annual export volume to a 20 - 25% of coffee production in the country.
According to statistics 12 months of year 2000/01 (from 10/2000 to 09/2001 months) Association of coffee and cacao Vietnam, the number of export corporation with 44 companies and members reported on Association office reached 744,451.94 tons, accounting for 81.11% compared to the amount of export of 149 units exported by the whole industry is 874,676 tons, including 78 business members (quantity: 793,363 tons accounting for 90.7%) and 71 enterprises outside the Association (quantity: 81,313 tons, accounting for 10.3%). Of business outside the Association, there are 3 enterprises export is greater than the company Olam (100% foreign capital) export 21,326 tons; Dakman company (joint venture) exported 18,076 tons; VINAFIMEX export 13,719 tons .
With a total area of land on 500,000 hectares, and production of 10 million every year, coffee is now ranked 2nd in the list of rice agricultural export products of Vietnam. To achieve high output so, the coffee industry in Vietnam each year attracting about 300,000 households, with over 600,000 employees, especially the 3-month harvest, this number can be up to 700,000 or 800,000. Thus, the work of the coffee industry has reached 1.83% of the total workforce in the country in general and 2.93% of total workforce in agriculture in particular.
- Brazil Arabica Coffee Output May Fall 7% in 2012-13 5:25 20/03/2012
- Global Coffee Production Seen Reaching Record in 2012-13 7:42 10/03/2012
- Vietnamese Farmers Sell Up to 55% of Coffee Crop, Volcafe Says 6:21 03/03/2012
- 2011-12 Coffee Output Seen at 128.5 Million Bags, ICO Says 8:16 02/03/2012
- Indonesia Coffee Output to Rise 38% in 2012-13, Volcafe Says 8:20 01/03/2012
- Coffee Crop in Vietnam Seen Dropping 20% as Rains Damage Flowers 2:26 28/02/2012
- Vietnam Coffee Exports May Drop to 1.1 Million Tons in 2012 8:03 04/01/2012
- Coffee Exports To Be Lower By 15-18% For The Current Financial Year 6:42 03/01/2012
- Vietnam November Coffee Exports Forecast at 50,000 Tons 9:01 24/11/2011
- Brazil October Green Coffee Exports -11.5% On Year At 3.09M Bags 6:35 12/11/2011